Skip to main content

THE ROAD NOT TAKEN........


Not quite long ago…
I failed.
To tell you that
I like your smile.
I regretted it every bit.
Wondering if I had it in me….
To go and get my dreams.


Now I’m gleefully happy…
About keeping mum then.
I like you no more…
You’ve changed..
Or is it me ?
No,
Its you.

Comments

Abhishek Behera said…
he must have been a sure loser... whoever he is, he is going to regret sooner...!

and thanks for being the same! didi, never ever change. you are the best :)
Dhanya said…
Liked this one! You're not blaming urself.. and that's what matters!
david santos said…
Excellent!
Have a nice weekend.
Nikhil Menon said…
why is every one carrying an undertone of grief this time around??

:O

Love,
Nikhil
Thousif Raza said…
makes me wanna think..... you are one writer... i love to read... :)


take care and keep writing..........
Hemanth Potluri said…
nicely written sis ..the words make me think :)...

urs..hemu..
Arv said…
and the games we play :)

such is the journey of life...

well written...

take care mate... cheers...
Rià said…
yes very true!! ppl do change indeed.
Cinderella said…
me likey !

Love the attitude of the piece!
The West Wind said…
Nice one.. it shows the different perspectives with which one may look at life..
Anwesa said…
@Tuli,
Was it ? I intended it to be humourous.
Anwesa said…
@Simu,
*smiles* Though its more of a fictional post, yeah, I (certainly) feel he was (un)lucky :P
Anwesa said…
@Dhanya,
Thanks!!!!!
Anwesa said…
@Meera,
thanks girl!!lotsa love :)
Anwesa said…
@MM,
Baakiyon ka toh pata nahin..but I'm not "grieving" :D

Nice to see you here when its a poem :P
Anwesa said…
@Thousif,
thanks a lot !
Anwesa said…
@hemu,
thanks for coming here...
Anwesa said…
@cindrella,
thanks!!! i loved the fact that you loved it...
Anwesa said…
@ice maiden,
thanks!!!!
Anwesa said…
@The West Wind,
Maybe that's why they say,time heals all.
hmm hmm... neat words.. and i like the way you put them together ..
Anwesa said…
@Jogi,
thanks again !! ur comments mean a lot to me.
ye to mein janta hun... road not taken is Di-Caprio
:)
Anwesa said…
@redemption....,
There is a poem by Robert Frost too titled "The Road Not Taken".