- Every boy in your class ( in some cases, every boy in the college ) knows your name. Even though you are not "their types".
- If you are a steal ( in the literal sense ) , you might have been requested for "being more than friends" multiple number of times. At times, the same guy requests you many times. Not his fault though.
- If the request in  is accepted, the girl always has the upper hand. When that lowers down, you can always break up. Requests are like buses ( cliched but true ... mostly ).
- You cannot decide on a mass-bunk on your own. Support from the Martians is ALWAYS needed.
- Your assignments WILL be copied / photocopied / circulated throughout the class , especially on the night before the submission date. Even if you have copied it from someone else.
- You can be loved or be hated ( rarely ) but certainly NOT ignored.
- Teachers won't suspect you at first for any foul play.
- In mechanical workshops ( i.e. , if you have 1/2/3/4 guys in your group ) , you don't have to do much. Just stand and stare - not at the guys / instructor but at the workbench. But if you are in a girls-only group, be prepared to sweat your brows.
- You have to sit in the first four benches of the class during lectures ( unless you are REALLY that cool ).
- You are noticed. No matter how geeky, boring or disinterested you are.
P.S. : This is not meant to offend anyone. Take it with a spoonful of humour. Have fun.
Pic Courtesy : Google