Hello people!!!! It has been a real long time when I talked on my blog. Poetry, Anwe-ism and stuff kept it occupied. In the last 6 months or so,the comments on my blog too have dwindled. No worry, I’m not a regular attention seeking,comment-hungry blogger. But then I really need to work on my blog-promoting skills.
Phew!! For those who are still reading, let me tell you people, I’m a college student. Most of my blog-mates think me of me as a “serious” kinda person. This post is meant for them- to enjoy,savour every bit of my “humour”,that is,if I’ve any. So let me tell you about the Princesses I know. They are 6 in number and are my classmates. Obviously, I’m the seventh one (feeling very self-important now). Lets meet them one by one.
*I had a cat-fight with her recently but then we patched up pretty soon.
* unaware of current affairs but can solve any damn equation in a jiffy
* rarely talks of anything else other than academics
*She's the biggest Emraan Hashmi fan I know.
- Had some very minor clashes with her in first year
- Now,she’s very close friend,confidant and quiz partner
- Can get enraged if one meddles with her…so better keep away :P
- Aims to make it real high in life
PRINCESS 4 :
- has a latest Bollywood flick to her credit ( Hold on guys!! Priyanka Chopra has her name in a latest movie- yet to be released)
- She’ll make it real big one day,trust me.